Max/ Sam/ Sammy/ Russia/ Ivan/ Cas/ Castiel/ Whatever the hell takes your fancy...
Artist | Hobbyist | Literature
I am not going to fill this space with pointless information about myself because to be quite honest: you, my friend, probably do not care. Instead I am going to give you only four pointless facts about myself and a list of demon prevention/killing techniques. Have fun.
Pointless fact #1: I am a Starkid, A Potterhead, A Demi-God, A Saltgunner/ Demon Hunter, A Mutant Bird Kid and many more. Insult my fandoms and you DIE.
Pointless fact #2: Books and fandoms take up about 90% of my brain.
Pointless fact #3: I have a serious obsession with the fantastical, supernatural, magical, mythological, historical.
Pointless fact #4: I am a strange person. I talk to myself and sometimes zone out completely and become unreachable because I am deeeeep in a bubble of thought. I will recite Latin exorcisms at will.... How the hell do I have friends?
Before someone asks me this question AGAIN: I am not a neopagan so calm down. I am just interested in folkore, mythology and a very enthusiastic member of the fandom of 'Supernatural'.
1) Salt lining on windowsills and doorways (rocksalt works best as it is one of the purest forms).
2) Salt also acts as a barrier against several supernatural creatures. Unbroken salt circles are good protection in imminent danger.
3) Iron will cause ghost to dissolve temporarily- sometimes however, it can only be seconds.
4) Ghosts and demons cannot walk on holy ground...I don't know how that would help...
5) To put a ghost to rest, find the bones of the haunter and salt and burn them. If the haunter was cremated then the haunting will most likely be caused by a haunted object that was close or special to the haunter. An even rarer occurance will be unfinished buisness which is pretty self explanitory.
6) Devil's traps/pentagrams are effective against demons. Inside a devil's trap a demonwill be prevented from moving and lose its abilities.
7) Drinking demon blood is a bad idea.
8) Purifying the house by either hanging dried wood over the doorway or inserting purification bags into the North, East, South and West corners of the house. Please please please please do not make a stupid selection of wood and bring more spirits in.
9) Anti-posession symbols/charms.
10) For vampires: Beheading. Simple as. Also, they do not bite. They spread the infection by bleeding into people's mouths (nice I know).
11) Warewolves: Obvious yet effective: A silver bullet to the heart.
12) Rocksalt bullets.